We are known for the reliability of our products (backed by our five year warranty), but should you experience a hardware fault and need to return the item to us, then you will need to use our online RMA system.
Our online RMA system allows you to submit RMA requests 24/7 and enables you to track them through the system – you'll get greater visibility on the items you have returned without the need to contact us. Please access our Online Support Centre to submit an RMA.
If this is the first time you have used the Online Support Centre, you will need to create an account. Find out how to create an account and how to submit an RMA below…
Stage One: Gather background information
- You will be registering to be an individual user within an existing Corporate Account. Therefore you need to know your company's ID and password for this Corporate Account. If you don't know this information, request your company ID here.
- You will need to know the serial numbers of any boards you wish to return.
- You will need to know the details of the fault in the board you wish to return.
Stage Two: Set up an account for the Online Support Centre
- Once you have all the information from Stage One, please access the Online Support Centre and then click on Create New Account.
- Fill in all the details on the registration page, including your company ID and password. Those fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Once the account has been set up, you can select ‘Open New RMA’.
Stage Three: Submit an RMA
- Log into your account at the Online Support Centre.
- Select ‘Open New RMA’.
- Review the Contact, Billing and Shipping address for this RMA - for example, it might be that the return shipping address needs to be amended.
- When presented with the RMA Type simply click ‘Continue’.
- Now enter the serial number of the first product you wish to return, then click ‘Continue’.
- On the next page fill in as many details as possible, especially when describing the fault. Fields marked with * are mandatory. Click 'Continue'.
- After you have clicked ‘All information is correct – Submit’ you will be able to add additional products to the RMA by clicking on ‘Add Another Unit to this RMA’.
- If you have no more products to add to the RMA, simply click on ‘Done’.
Log into the Online Support Centre now to submit your RMA.
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 Fax: +44 (0)1223 497059 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org