MultiLogo Control Software
The MultiLogo Control Software makes it easy to get your logos on screen within a few minutes and our customers love it. It is used to control the MultiLogo logo keyers and the Clip N Key clip and sting stores.
Perfect for setting up keying applications in advance, the MultiLogo Control Software runs on the graphics computer and allows easy board control and files conversion.
Using the MultiLogo Control Software
The MultiLogo Control Software is made up of ten tabs for MultiLogo and eight tabs for Clip N Key:
- Store tab: use it to transfer graphics and audio clips from the PC to the internal video and audio stores
- Players tab: includes the animation controls and video clip trimming
- Recorders tab: record key and fill signals from the external video inputs, with top, bottom, left and right mask controls
- Keyers tab (MultiLogo only): use it to set the keyers how you want them to be, including processing and transitions
- Mixer tab (MultiLogo only): assign the fill and key for your three keyers and set the look-ahead preview
- Audio tab: features all the sophisticated audio controls
- GPIs tab: allows flexible GPI control of each key level
- Engineering tab: includes genlock controls and status information
- Presets tab: allows 255 presets to be saved and recalled
- Quick Text tab: allows simple text to be typed in and formatted
Do you have the latest version?
Screenshots from the MultiLogo Control Software
- Watch a video demo showing the MultiLogo logo keyer being operated using the MultiLogo Control Software
- Discover more about the MultiLogo logo keyers and the Clip N Key clip and sting stores
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 E-mail: email@example.com