Project design help
Personal project design is a complimentary service we offer you – and it's another one of the reasons why people like dealing with us.
Broadcasters often talk to us when they are beginning to plan a project, knowing that the multi-functionality of our modules means we can often do it in a way that uses a lot less boards, rack space and money than other solutions. They also like the attention we give them at each stage of the project planning.
We would be delighted to sit down with you and talk about your next project and how we might be able to help. Just tell us what you want to achieve and we'll work out the best way to do it.
How the project design process typically works
The person who looks after the project for you could be…
- Any of our salesmen who are all technically-trained
- Our UK-based Product Manager who understands the products extremely well and was previously our Head of Customer Support
- Our US-based US Product Manager whose 20+ years in the industry include nine years as Chief Engineer at a broadcast station and who spends much of his time sitting down with customers
- Our Managing Director who started his career as an engineer at the BBC.
Ask us to help you design your next system
- Tell us where you want your cards - download and fill in the Vision 3 frame configuration template and e-mail it to us
Crystal Vision Ltd. is registered in England number 03139895. Registered office: Lion Technology Park, Station Road East, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4WL, England.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 497049 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org